Why You Need a Coolant Flush
A coolant flush helps ensure maximum performance from your car’s heating and cooling systems.
The heating system works off of the same coolant that circulates throughout your engine, performing a coolant flush also prevents overheating – the most common cause of breakdowns and internal engine damage.
New antifreeze will help your car’s engine run cooler, and flushing it will remove any dirt, rust or sediment which may damage the water pump and clog the engine water jacket and radiator.
4 Reasons You Need a Coolant Flush
- Removes Rust and Scale Deposits
- Lubricates the Water Pump
- Removes Contaminants
- Protect Against Rust and Foam
Here’s what we do when our trained technicians perform a coolant flush on your vehicle:
- Pressure Test Cooling System
- Inspect System for Leaks
- Power Flush System
- Set Coolant to Proper pH Level
- Set Coolant to Proper Temperature Level
Call us at 301-383-1277 to schedule an appointment